1. This ad is so dumb that it’s brilliant!
2. When Snapdeal trolled Flipkart on their first Big Billion Day!
3. Regional newspapers have bad ink quality, and often the darker colours leave prints on your fingers. Tata used this to their advantage, to communicate about their 24×7 Road Assistance Service, saying ‘don’t get your hands dirty, call us’.
4. This fake ad with so much honesty, even Gandhi seems corrupt.
5. Sometimes you need to engage your readers
6. Talk about making the most of whatever real estate you can get.
8. Yet another time when TOI trolled itself, by putting a photo of the Brazilian Ronaldo, when they actually meant Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo.
9. Ad placement level 189829.
10. When GoT did this shadow advertising in British newspapers announcing the advent of their new season. Valar Morghulis.
11. Someone give this ad a medal.
12. When Durex had God Mode on.
13. When Kim dumped Kris Humphries after only 72 days of marriage, and then married Kanye.
14. Fevicol put this crossword in leading Indian dailies on Independence Day.
15. This sure did give all readers enough Zeal to go check out the Zest.
16. Even Tendulkar couldn’t time it better. This was printed on the day the results of the General Elections in 2014 were being announced, when Modi overthrew the Congress rule.
17. When the iPhone 6 was going through the Bend-gate issue, someone used newspapers to troll them.
18. This sneaky ad placement by Hindu in a TOI issue which caught everyone’s eye.
So who said that the print media was dead? Think again.