We have captured the 12 precise moments when Indian brands did some really clever marketing.
Check it out.
1. Now that’s the most economical form of advertising ever.
2. Back when Mahindra Jeeps were a thing.
3. Antibacterial solution ad – you touch a stranger, it’s the same as touching a whole lot of them.
4. Kolkata Traffic Police smartly used this Beatles ‘Abbey Road’ cover in their road safety campaign.
5. This is by Delhi police, when they were targeting Arvind Kejriwal’s protests at Ramlila.
6. Hindu vs TOI
8. Even more genius.
9. That white shirt in this mess.
10. Can Fevicol ever go wrong.
11. Fevicol could use this again for the American President.