The internet is an amusing place. One of the latest trends that we have observed in 2019, is how Twitterati has been using catchy movie trailer dialogues or song lyrics and making it their own. The phenomenon first started earlier this year with ‘mar jayega tu’ when the Gully Boy trailer dropped and since then the internet has just not stopped.
The latest song that users are catching up to is called ‘Tu Mila To Haina’, from Ajay Devgn starrer ‘De De Pyaar De’. Users are bringing brands into the mix as well, and using the song lyric as caption to their images and boy, are they spot on!
1. Here’s one trolling the 2 minute noodle misnomer.
#TuMilaToHaina@ajaydevgn @TeamAjayDevgn @AkivAli @Rakulpreet @DeDePyaarDe
I got this on my WhatsApp, this song is the new trend! Loving this track and these memes!😂😂😂😂👌👌
Der se hi sahi , tu paka to hai naa🤣😋🤤🤪 pic.twitter.com/Q3tff0qkTW
— Sarika Gupta (@SarikaGupta1980) April 22, 2019
2. This one with RCB’s changed fortunes with the arrival of Dale Steyn
— Krishna❤AM (@Krishnapatel02) April 22, 2019
3. For that Uber ride that takes forever to come, but finally shows up at your doorstep.
4. Deepika Padukone’s emotions that one day in the month.
5. When that glorious cheat day arrives.
— AjayDevgnNandedFc™ (@Devgn_Nanded_Fc) April 23, 2019
6. That sweet feeling of seeing this text message.
— Ajay Devgn Fan Club™ (@WeLoveAjayDevgn) April 22, 2019
7. When you finally get that elusive ticket.
— Arnab #ASFamily #KKR 🇮🇳 (@iarnabbose) April 23, 2019
The hashtag #TuMilaToHaina was also trending at #1 in India
For those who haven’t heard the song yet, you can watch it below :