What is The Mommy Awards?
Mad Over Marketing brings to you the second edition of The Mommy Awards, where we celebrate and honour the most creative brands and agencies on social media. We are on the lookout for the best work done by brands and agencies last year. So if you are winning on social media, this is for you!
We aim to not only celebrate talented people across the industry, but also hope that The Mommy Awards will inspire more quality work in the industry, inspiring the next set of creative minds to tell their brand stories in the most innovative and impactful way on social media.
Who is going to judge these awards?
We have a stellar jury panel of industry experts who have joined us on the hunt for the best social media brands and agencies. It’s an eclectic mix of creative people from both the agency and brand sides, bringing in a fresh young perspective along with a rich flavour of industry experience :
- Alisha Sharma : Creative Director, Leo Burnett
- Amrita Sadhu : Vice President, Madison PR
- Deepika Warrier : Chief Marketing Officer, Diageo India
- George Kovoor : Group Creative Director, Ogilvy South
- Hemant Shringy : Chief Creative Officer, BBDO India
- Karan Kumar : SVP, Chief Marketing Officer, DLF
- Karthik Srinivasan : Communications Consultant
- Meenal Rajda : Brand Marketing Lead, LinkedIn India
- Mukund Olety : Chief Creative Officer, VMLY&R India
- Parixit Bhattacharya : Chief Creative Officer, TBWA\ India
- Preetham Venkky : President, 22feet Tribal Worldwide
- Sagar Kapoor : Chief Creative Officer, Lowe Lintas
- Sambit Mohanty : Creative Head, McCann Worldgroup
- Shreya Sachdev : Head of Marketing, Puma
- Sumanto Chattopadhyay : Chairman, CCO, 82.5 Communications
How can I make a nomination?
Nominating your brand or agency is very simple and straightforward. All you need to do is fill this nomination form. In the form you will be asked to upload a PDF containing details of the work nominated. This PDF does not have a specific format, but you may choose to provide the campaign objective, strategy and end results. Keep it short and crisp!
What are the nomination fees?
INR 10,000 + GST. You can pay either through this payment link, or via NEFT.
What are the award categories?
We have a varied list of 50+ award categories within which you can nominate your work. You can check out the complete list of categories here.
I have more questions, is there someone I can speak to on call?
If you have any questions with respect to nominations, payments, entry deadlines or literally anything else, give us a call on +91-8092447224
Are there any links that I can refer to?