Update : Nominations for The Mommy Awards are now closed.
What are The Mommy Awards?
Mad Over Marketing brings to you the inaugural edition of The Mommy Awards, where we celebrate and honour the most creative brands and agencies in India. We are on the lookout for the best work done by brands and agencies on social media in 2020. So if you are winning on social media, this is for you!
We aim to not only celebrate talented people across the industry, but also hope that The Mommy Awards will inspire more quality work in the industry, inspiring the next set of creative minds to tell their brand stories in the most innovative and impactful way on social media.
Who is going to judge these awards?
We have a stellar jury panel of industry experts who have joined us on the hunt for the best social media brands and agencies. It’s an eclectic mix of creative people from both the agency and brand sides, bringing in a fresh young perspective along with a rich flavour of industry experience :
- Deepika Warrier – CMO, Diageo-USL, India
- Karthik Nagarajan – Chief Content Officer, Wavemaker
- Karthik Srinivasan – Independent Communications Consultant
- Neha Ahuja – Head of Marketing, Spotify
- Shreya Sachdev – Head of Marketing, Puma
- Sumanto Chattopadhyay – Chairman, CCO, 82.5 Communications, Ogilvy Group
- Varun Duggirala – Co-Founder, Content Chief, The Glitch
How can I make a nomination?
Nominating your brand or agency is very simple and straightforward. All you need to do is fill this nomination form. In the form you will be asked to upload a PDF containing details of the work nominated. This PDF does not have a specific format, but you may choose to provide the campaign objective, strategy and end results. Keep it short and crisp!
What are the nomination fees?
INR 9,000 + GST. You can pay either through this payment link, or via NEFT.
What are the award categories?
We have a varied list of award categories within which you can nominate your work.
- Best moment marketing post
- Best lockdown themed content
- Best occasion themed content
- Best use of a celebrity
- Best use of going live on social media
- Best use of UGC content
- Best use of influencers
- Best copywriting on a social media post
- Best use of social media for social good
- Best use of memes
- Best use of GIFs on Instagram
- Best use of Instagram stories
- Best use of Twitter
- Best use of Reels
- Best use of AR Filters
- Best use of hashtags
- Best use of gamification
- Best use of podcasts
- Best use of social media bio
- Best use of social media for a product launch
- Best use of social media to drive sales
- Best social media post which was not taken live
- Best brand presence on Instagram/Twitter/LinkedIn/Facebook/YouTube
- Best social media campaign
- Best social media post
- Best brand on social media
I have more questions, is there someone I can speak to on call?
If you have any questions with respect to nominations, payments, entry deadlines or literally anything else, give us a call on +91-8092447224
Are there any links that I can refer to?