As we look forward to what brands have in store for us this year on Mother’s Day, here’s a quick throwback to the best Mother’s Day campaigns from over the years. We have handpicked the best videos which we feel really brought out the essence of the day.
This year we have already seen interesting campaigns from Amazon (click here to view), and Teleflora (click here to view), and we will be covering the best Mother’s Day campaigns from 2019 over the weekend as well.
So, let’s see what made it to our list.
1. Deepika Padukone’s Tanishq ad, because we all love our moms never ending rants and scoldings.
2. The one where a mother and her son exchange cute love notes in an incredibly sweet ad.
3. Tanishq makes the list again, with this mother who is literally every mother.
4. This beautiful ad about a young mother trying to fulfil her daughter’s wish of the perfect costume for the latter’s costume party at her school. It’s all fun and games till the twist in the very end.
5. The only thing worse than sitting next to a crying baby on a long flight is being the parent holding the crying baby. You know you’re responsible for everyone else’s misery, and there’s often very little you can do to fix it. For Mother’s Day, JetBlue and agency MullenLowe decided to turn this frequent frustration on its head by actually rewarding passengers when babies cry.
6. A mother isn’t just one who gives you birth, she or he could be anyone who just loves you like one.
7. This campaign picks up on a great insight which is so deeply imbibed in us that we dont even realize how often we say these words, until we see this video – ‘Mummy kahan hai?