Twitter has been a playground for brands, and why shouldn’t it be. 140 (now 280) characters of freedom, free of cost, to directly reach out to your customers. Sometimes they get it right, sometimes they don’t, but we have it all covered for you!
1. When everything about Netflix’s cocky attitude was so so true.
2. When Durex hit a mauke pe chauka!
3. Because Flipkart is the Rahul Gandhi of Ecommerce (Basis of Troll-ability)
4. And again.
5. When everyone went gaga over this witty banter between Amazon and Zomato
6. Amazon asked, eBay answered.
7. When Ola Cabs restored our faith in humanity
8. Not a brand, but had to make the list. When Virat Kohli had a bad World Cup Semi Finals.
9. Flipkart’s third appearance in this list.
10. When South Africa (Chokers) were knocked out of yet another World Cup.
11. RIP Tolerance
12. Because why wouldn’t you fart.